Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler. Полунично-Румбаборовий Партач.


First time I tried cobbler in the US. In Ukraine there is no such thing, as far as I know. At least, I cannot recall from my childhood that Grandma or Mom would ever bake it.
The moment I tasted it I was hooked. Cobblers are so delicious you cannot stop eating them. Fruity on the bottom and crunchy on the top, saturated with Summer juice, either fruit or berries. Yummy.
Unfortunately, traditional cobbler recipes are filled with flour, sugar and butter, which is not that healthy food variety. Good thing, by making few substitutions in the recipes, we can still enjoy cobblers that made much healthier way.
Today, I would like to share Strawberry-Rhubarb version. Both foods, strawberries and rhubarb are in season now. Why no to put them to good use?


Comments